838 W. 9th Street, San Pedro, CA 90731
QUALIFICATION CRITERIA FOR APPLYING
We follow all Federal & State Housing Laws and do not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, marital status or handicap. Please review and if you feel you meet our criteria, it would be our pleasure to rent to you.
We accept and process one application at a time on a first come first serve basis only after the unit has been physically viewed by at least one party applying. All occupants 18 years and older must be listed as a lessee and must submit a fully completed application. All lines must be filled in completely or marked “N/A” if non applicable to you. Inaccurate, false, or materially misleading information will disqualify applicant as a prospective renter.
1. All applicants must provide a photo ID and a valid Social Security number. Acceptable photo ID’s include but not limited to: State issued ID card or Driver’s License; Passport or any other Government issued photo ID. (Military cards are not acceptable)
2. All applicants must provide verifiable income. Combined gross monthly income of all applicants must be at least 2.5 times the amount of the monthly rent. Proof of income must be submitted with applications to be considered.
Acceptable proofs of income include:
- 3 most recent paycheck stubs with YTD total
- Previous year’s tax return (self-employed), W2, or 1099
- Proof of child and/or spousal payments court ordered
- Proof of Social Security income, Disability or other Government income
- Current employment offer letter for (new employment)
3. Credit checks will be run on all applicants. A combined credit score (FICO) should be no less than 600 for standard approval. Applicants with a credit score of 599-540 may be conditionally considerate based on credit report, landlord or owner approval.
4. Applicants must not have prior evictions, unlawful detainers filed or felonies against person or property. At the discretion of the landlord, any criminal history may be determined based on the nature of the offense, time lapse or verdict to determine acceptance or denied application.
5. Favorable responses from references, current, and previous landlords are required from all applicants.
6. There is a non-refundable application fee of $30.00 for each applicant. ($20 for credit report and $10 for administration fee) Applications will not be accepted until fees are paid by cash, money order, or cashier’s check. No Personal Checks Accepted.
7. Only some or our owners are allowing pets (with pet deposit) on their property. Comfort/Service & Emotional Support Animals are welcomed with proper verifiable documentation. Please inquire about these options prior to applying.
8. If you rent a house, you must smoke outdoors. If you rent an apartment or condo, there is no smoking on the property – the entire property is smoke free, regardless of the product being smoked: including cigarettes, marijuana, and/or vape.
Office 310-833-6227 Fax 310-833-9752